Mary Lou Smith, Family Nurse Practitioner and Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, with over 30 years experience in health care striving to give genuine and personal care to patients.
Her Credentials Include:
- Master’s Degree in the Science of Nursing
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
Mary Lou and her husband, Tom, recently moved back to the Space Coast after living in the Mid West. They enjoy boating, cycling, hiking and most anything outdoors.
Dr. John Baird MD, is a medical doctor from Louisville, Kentucky. He specializes in autoimmune, hormones, cardio metabolic and age optimization. Dr. Baird has seen over 10,000 patients with difficult to treat chronic health conditions, including thyroid disease. He was the first medical doctor in Louisville to integrate alternative or functional medicine with a standard type of medical practice.
- Graduate of Louisville School of Medicine and the Medical College of Virginia.
- Board Certified Anti-Aging
- Board Certified Functional Medicine
- Board Certified Regenerative Medicine
- Board Certified Physical Medicine
- Certified in Osteopathy and Acupuncture
“I began to focus on functional medicine because I realized the limitations of what I’d been taught in medical school. The testing, medication and surgery I was trained on didn’t work well for everyone—especially the patients I was seeing who had chronic health conditions. They didn’t get any better. Around age 30, I developed adrenal fatigue and I learned first-hand, standard medical care alone couldn’t help my condition, either.” said Dr. Baird.
Today his passion is uncovering the root cause of chronic conditions, so he can help my patients heal and recover. He does this by combining the best of both worlds–conventional medicine and functional medicine. Dr. Baird is compassionate by nature and find listening and developing relationships with the people he works with extremely rewarding, and he is excited to be apart of the Live Longer Medical Community.
Angel Knight, NP – Primary Care Provider that is a integrative medicine provider with specialty trainings in both traditional and holistic health therapies.
She is at the leading edge of providers that takes a comprehensive approach to her patients health care. Understanding that the body is dynamic with key systems all working together, she focuses on using combination therapies such as neurofeedback, natural supplements and bioidentical hormones to help rebalance and heal the body. Integrating these diverse therapies with allopathic Western Medicine has enabled Angel to offer a highly refined approach that produces lasting results for her patients.
Her Credentials Include:
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Biote Bio-Identical Hormone Provider
- Board Certified Neurofeedback Provider
- Injection Training and Certifications in Botox, Kybella, and fillers such as Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane, Radiesse
- Training in Advanced Clinical Nutrition Therapies
When Angel isn’t working you can find her at the Beach with her friends, family, and her 10 year old son Casey. She loves the beach and practicing yoga.
Kevin Greene, MD- Chief Medical Officer
My passion for medicine began at a very young age thanks to my mother and I have loved every minute of this journey helping thousands of people heal and feel better so they can embrace and enjoy life. I’m honored that you have considered my team to support you in optimizing your health and life.
- Yale University, 1990, B.A. Chemical Engineering
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1995, M.D.
- University of Connecticut Internal Medicine Residency Program, Intern of the Year, 1996
- Board Certified Internal Medicine
- Board Certified Neurofeedback
“Best Doctor of Southington”, 2002
You can expect the best of all evidence-based medicine to give you a wider range of choices. Our health optimization approach embodies elements from traditional, integrative, functional, and age-management medicine and employs them in a preventive, proactive way to meet your specific age-related issues, medical challenges, optimal health needs, and more. My goal for every patient is not just to prevent diseases, but to achieve OPTIMAL wellness. Here at Live Longer, my team and I are here to help you, welcome.