Steven Rosman, DC, PhD- Functional Medicine Specialist and Clinic Director that brings over 20 years of excellence and experience as a integrative health provider, best selling author and leader with training in traditional, functional and holistic health therapies. He has been called “Doctor Detective” for more than 20,000 cases of solving problems and health issues from chronic disease to aches and pains that others couldn’t help.
His Credentials Include:
- NBCE Board Certified Chiropractic Physician
- NBCE Board Certified in Physiotherapy
- NBCE Board Certified in Acupuncture
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Board Certified Neurofeedback
- Fellow of the American Association of Integrative Medicine
- Diplomate Acupuncture
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Dr. Rosman is one of the leading functional medicine specialists that brings true caring, compassion and clinical expertise to every patient. Over the past 20 years and over 20,000 patient cases, He has solved the unsolvable through his understanding that the body is dynamic with key systems all working together. His unique approach to patient care uses a combination of advanced testing,combination therapies such as neurofeedback, acupuncture, mindfulness, clinical supplements and bioidentical hormones paired with lifestyle counseling to help restore, rebalance and optimize health. Integrating these diverse therapies with allopathic Western Medicine has enabled Dr. Rosman to offer a highly refined approach that produces lasting results for his patients. To learn more and read patient testimonials, click here.
Live Longer Medical, Optimizing Your Health through Advanced Testing, Care and Correction for your Heart- Brain- Hormones-Frame-Nutrition & Wellbeing.
Health Secret: Hydration
Health Secret: Movement
Reduce Stress With One Breath
Angel Knight, NP – Primary Care Provider that is a integrative medicine provider with specialty trainings in both traditional and holistic health therapies.
She is at the leading edge of providers that takes a comprehensive approach to her patients health care. Understanding that the body is dynamic with key systems all working together, she focuses on using combination therapies such as neurofeedback, natural supplements and bioidentical hormones to help rebalance and heal the body. Integrating these diverse therapies with allopathic Western Medicine has enabled Angel to offer a highly refined approach that produces lasting results for her patients.
Her Credentials Include:
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Biote Bio-Identical Hormone Provider
- Board Certified Neurofeedback Provider
- Injection Training and Certifications in Botox, Kybella, and fillers such as Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane, Radiesse
- Training in Advanced Clinical Nutrition Therapies
When Angel isn’t working you can find her at the Beach with her friends, family, and her 10 year old son Casey. She loves the beach and practicing yoga.
Kevin Greene, MD- Chief Medical Officer
My passion for medicine began at a very young age thanks to my mother and I have loved every minute of this journey helping thousands of people heal and feel better so they can embrace and enjoy life. I’m honored that you have considered my team to support you in optimizing your health and life.
- Yale University, 1990, B.A. Chemical Engineering
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1995, M.D.
- University of Connecticut Internal Medicine Residency Program, Intern of the Year, 1996
- Board Certified Internal Medicine
- Board Certified Neurofeedback
“Best Doctor of Southington”, 2002
You can expect the best of all evidence-based medicine to give you a wider range of choices. Our health optimization approach embodies elements from traditional, integrative, functional, and age-management medicine and employs them in a preventive, proactive way to meet your specific age-related issues, medical challenges, optimal health needs, and more. My goal for every patient is not just to prevent diseases, but to achieve OPTIMAL wellness. Here at Live Longer, my team and I are here to help you, welcome.